The Medium Repack Installer Issue

Question

Hi, I have just downloaded the repack of The Medium recently uploaded but I couldn't start the installer. when I try to start the setup file the icon appears and disappears fast. I have tried to disactivate the defender and cleared the temp files and restarted the pc but nothing worked. any help please and thanks @ScOOt3r

12 answers to this question

usually it can be fixed easily by clearing temp files and rebooting.. im very suprised that it didnt work

i will see if there is anything else i can think of and let you know

ScOOt3r

This installer is creating 43 GB Srep Temp File in addition to game files during setup. Which means 80 GB space is required during setup. Alas I don't have that much space.

On 1/31/2021 at 11:57 PM, DEVANGEL said:

This installer is creating 43 GB Srep Temp File in addition to game files during setup. Which means 80 GB space is required during setup. Alas I don't have that much space.

that's obvious because of the tools chained with the installer and in this case its Srep for you

you must have the required space or else the installation will fail

3 hours ago, PsYcHo_RaGE said:

that's obvious because of the tools chained with the installer and in this case its Srep for you

you must have the required space or else the installation will fail

would have been better if it required less space even if setup size was increased

2 hours ago, DEVANGEL said:

would have been better if it required less space even if setup size was increased

that won't happen anytime soon because there are many developers associated with the different tools that are chained with the Installer.