If your system doesn't meet the requirement but you really want to try Windows 11, then this tutorial is for you.
- First download media creation tool for windows 11.
- Use it download Windows 11 ISO in a flash drive.
- Now go to run nd type 'regedit'. It will open registry.
- Now navigate to 'HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Setup\MoSetup' [You can just copy the location from here and paste it in the address bar of registry editor]
Right-click the MoSetup (folder) key, select the New submenu and choose the DWORD (32-bit) Value option.
- Name the key AllowUpgradesWithUnsupportedTPMOrCPU and press Enter.
Double-click the newly created key and set its value from 0 to 1.
- Now go into BIOS and enable TPM 2.0* (Restart your PC and press 'del' key** when it shows motherboard logo to go into BIOS)
- Now after booting open the flash drive in File explorer and double click on the setup.exe.
Now Click on install
* Even if you don't have TPM 2.0, at least TPM 1.2 is required.
** Different companies have different keys for their BIOS. Please check before hand.